Homecare Assistants Jobs in Co. Meath
Homecare Assistants are urgently required by Homecare in Co. Meath
Areas we need: Bettystown, Laytown, Stameen and Dunshaughlin
Hourly rates €12 Mon-Fri, €21 on Sunday’s.
Reasons to work with Myhomecare Include:
- · Magnificent rates of pay and holiday days for Homecare
- · Rosters will be completed in a month advance
- · Full training and Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants
- · Full/Part time work can be arranged across days, evenings and weekends
Requirements for candidates applying for the Homecare Assistants job in Co. Meath:
- · A relevant Fetac level 5 qualification
- · People Moving & Manual Handling, if unavailable refresher training can be provided within first 6 weeks
- · Hepatitis B is a mandatory requirement
- · Full driving license desirable, but not essential
- · Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
Job Responsibilities for Homecare Assistant include:
- · Assisting in all aspects of daily living
- · Providing person care to clients in need.
- · Meeting each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
To apply for the above position of Homecare Assistant in County Meath, or for further information please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01-9476275 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321845