Homecare Assistants in Co. Meath area
MyHomecare is recruiting for compassionate, caring Healthcare Assistants in the County Meath area.
Areas we need: Bettystown, Laytown, Stameen, Julianstown, Dunshaughlin, Ashbourne and Ratoath
Hourly rates €12 Mon-Fri, €21 on Sunday’s.
Reasons to work with Myhomecare Include:
- Magnificent rates of pay and holiday days for Homecare Assistants
- Homecare Assistants rosters will be completed in a month advance
- Full training and Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants
- Full/Part time work can be arranged across days, evenings and weekends
Requirements for candidates applying for the Homecare Assistants job in Co. Meath:
- Fetac level 5 in Healthcare Support or equivalent ( at least 2 modules – Care Skill and Care for the Elderly required)
- People Moving & Manual Handling, if unavailable refresher training can be provided within first 6 weeks
- Hepatitis B is a mandatory requirement
- Full driving license desirable, but not essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- 2 Written References
Job Responsibilities for Homecare Assistant include:
- Supporting the daily activities of our clients in a person-centered manner, promoting their dignity, independence and well -being and becoming an integral part of their lives
- Meeting each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
To apply for the above position of Homecare Assistant in County Meath, or for further information please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-9476275 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321845