Part time nurse for residential home in Cork
Benefits of working as a Staff Nurse with our team in Cork include:
- Job Security, contracts available for Full Time and Part Time work.
- €100 towards INMO registration
- If you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer
- Excellent contract rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters will be completed in advance.
- We provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily.
Typical Responsibilities for a member of the Nursing team in Cork include:
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with Hygiene and Social needs.
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team, client’s family members to ensure the best patients outcomes are achieved.
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Ensuring that the unit’s policies and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Give support to the CNMII showing leadership as necessary to maintain high moral based on good relationships.
Applicants for the Staff Nursing Job in Cork must have the following;
- Candidates must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR.
- Willingness to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
To apply for the above position of Part Time Nursing Job in Cork City or for further information on any of the nursing jobs we have available in Cork please contact Aoife Rall on 021 42 79916 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.