Nurse Required for job in Cork City Residential Homes
Nursing job Benefits of working as a staff nurse with Servisource in Cork:
- Job Security, contracts available for Full Time and Part Time work
- Opportunity to work in a well established HSE and private facilities
- Excellent contract rates of pay and holiday days.
- We provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily.
- Deliver patient centered care at all times
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team, client’s family members to ensure the best patients outcomes are achieved.
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Ensuring that the unit’s policies and procedures are understood and adhered to in different facilities
Applicants for the Staff Nurse Job in Cork must have the following;
- Candidates must have up-to-date certificates in CPR. (enquire for more information)
- Registered with ABA
- Willingness to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
To apply for the above position of RGN job in a Cork residential home or for further information please contact Aoife Rall on 021 42 79916 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and I am happy to assist if a candidate has any preference of facilities