Community Operations Analyst - Many languages
Would you like to work for one of the biggest Social Media Companies?
- Portuguese (sorry, no more positions for Portuguese speakers)
Currently our Client is planning to increase several Language teams in Dublin near City Center/Conolly Station.
For people from other parts of the city a Shuttle bus is offered.
Ask for more information when you apply.
- reviewing flagged Content (text, videos, Pictures)
- analyse if policies are violated
- taking action in accordance to the policies
- several other admin tasks
The profile we are looking for:
- fluency in English (C1)+ one of the mentioned languages
- attention to detail + interest in Social Media
- team player
- positive attitude
- visa Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 (if outside of Europe) MANDATORY
What´s in for you?
- basic Salary of 27k
- Additional 25% on working hours from 10pm
- Free Canteen onsite (free Lunch or Dinner)
- Free health care
- Training and Development program
- career opportunities (Coach, Team Lead, ...)
- young and new multinational team
Working hours (You have to choose)
- Dayshift: 9am - 5.30pm (occasionally on weekends)
- Nightshift: 6pm - 1am (occasionally on weekends)
Interested? Send me your CV to Andreas.email@example.com or use the apply button and I will be in touch with you shortly.