Content Review - Social Media
The social media sphere needs Community Operations Analysts to review published online content to prevent harmful and sensitive content from reaching the eyes of millions of users world-wide.
If you are up for the task and responsibility, and if are looking to work in a leading social media company this could be a job for you.
What is the job?
- Reviewing reported content within specified markets and timeframes
- Monitoring user reporting
- Recognising trends and patterns
- Working on multiple projects
What skills and attitudes should I bring?
- Fluency in the market language and English
- Cultural understanding of the market (area/country/region etc.)
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Passion to deliver brilliant customer-service
What are the benefits?
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Healthcare and Pension Contributions
- Free shuttle bus from various locations around Dublin
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
What are the working hours?
- Fixed-Term Contract: 11-months
- Full time: 40hrs per week
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% increment on wage)
What does this job require?
Fluency in English and German OR Vietnamese OR French OR Turkish OR Filipino OR Mandarin OR OR Indonesian OR Arabic etc.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU Citizenship OR Stamp 4 OR Stamp 1G)
If you are interested interested below please attach your CV and Cover Letter.