German - Inside Solutions Specialist
German - Inside Solutions Specialist Based in Dublin with a Global Brand
The Solution Specialist role is focused on working with my clients account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted workloads. As an Inside Solution Specialist, you will work closely with Sellers and Partners to plan and execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities. Pin pointing the pain points of customers to identify opportunities where my clients solutions can add long-term value. You will have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for serving as the cloud computing subject matter expert for customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to evaluate, engage with and implement products and partner solutions.
Why we need you…
As part the transformation, one of the key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
What your day will look like.
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine needs and identify opportunities to fulfil these needs with our Modern Workplace Solutions
- Own revenue targets/quota for aligned Area
- Communicate effectively with line of business and IT decision makers effectively via phone, email and social tools
- Drive pipeline creation and readiness activities with Account Executives – ensuring adequate pipeline coverage to beat the Budget.
- Responsible for ensuring that all opportunities are being proactively driven by the extended team and correctly updated in our internal tools.
- Sales floor support and presence – sitting on sales floor with Account Executives offering ongoing support, running open hours, deal clinics etc.
- Act as a connector between in-country team and Inside Sales.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic teaming environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent/Native German
- 2+ years in a related corporate sales environment
- Degree preferred (not essential)