Commercial Property Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Property Management Team within a global real estate business.
Overall responsibility for managing a portfolio of commercial real estate assets.
- Management of all stake-holder needs from investor, occupier and buildings.
- Liaising with clients and creating reports as necessary.
- Conducting property inspections on a periodic basis.
- Overall responsibility for each element of the Property Management Mandate.
- Strong understanding of service charge budgets, expenditure and management.
- Co-coordinating and managing of Facilities Management personnel and their tasks.
- Developing Property Management Strategies for each asset.
- Participating within the Property Management Team on strategy objectives and innovation.
- Engaging and building relationships within the wider service lines to grow collaboration and business opportunities.
- Providing consultancy advice on new acquisition properties and development consultancy on new developments.
Relevant Property Degree (Suitable for SCSI membership and meeting PRSA licensing requirements)
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in residential or commercial property management.
- A proven track record in the property management sector and capable of managing assets and client relationships.
- A good knowledge of the Irish Commercial Property Market.
- Appropriate operational and financial skills.
Salary & Benefits:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
This job description is not meant to be definitive or restrictive and will be modified to meet the changing needs of the business.