Accounts Specialist (Multinational - SAP)
My client, a well-established multinational in North Cork is recruiting a high calibre Accounts Assistant to join their busy team
Reporting to the Finance Director your key responsibilities are:
- Support the running of the accounts department and achieve compliance with all guidelines and regulations
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors as required
- Reconcile weekly cash sheets and process expenses
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual sales reports
- Process expenses and raise manual cheques
- Process invoices and ensure they are correctly input to the accounts payable system
- Reconcile supplier statements and bank statements
- Complete monthly VAT returns
- Ensure an efficient filing system is in place across the department
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent accounts administration, communication and system experience.
- Ability to work on various tasks at any given time
- Professional and confident approach with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work under strict timelines, on your own initiative and be flexible yet accurate in your approach.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Experience dealing with various managers across a large/multinational environment
- Honours/Level 8 Degree from a recognised third level organisation
- SAP experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail with a very structured approach to tasks
- Strong IT administrative abilities (Proficient in Excel, MS Office)