Fixed Term Contract
Cpl are supporting a well established organisation in North Cork to recruit a high calibre Project Coordinator/Senior Administrator to provide quality support for various projects across the business
Duties will include:
- Provide Personal Assistant support to the Project Director
- Invoice management including the checking of invoices against order confirmations
- Liaise with suppliers and follow up on any outstanding invoices or invoice inconsistencies
- Record and log all invoices and run various reports as and when required
- Ensure all order confirmations are recorded and saved
- Update and maintain Delivery Schedule
- Liaise with external stakeholders and internal teams across the business and manage correspondence on behalf of the Director
- Provide administrative and coordination support on various projects
- Honours/Level 8 Degree from a recognised third level organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail with a very structured approach to tasks
- Strong IT administrative abilities (Proficient in Excel, MS Office)
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication, administration, IT and reporting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Professional and confident approach with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work under strict timelines, on your own initiative and be flexible yet accurate in your approach.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.