Operations Support Administrator
Role: Operations Support Administrator
Location: Cabinteely, Dublin 18
Ready to make a strategic career change? Here at Cpl, we are seeking graduates and professionals with strong administrative experience who want to kickstart a career in the financial sector.
Join the expanding operations support team within Ireland's leading financial provider and benefit from a state-of-the-art environment within the dynamic and forward-thinking workforce of the company setting the industry standards. The successful applicant will be interested in starting a career in banking and possess strong administrative experience, excellent customer sevice skills and a can-do attitude.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct verification checks on customer documents to ensure files are 100% accurate
- Support the implementation of effective customer-centric processes
- Closely follow set procedures and compliance/control standards
- Proactively develop your knowledge to gain expertise in all internal systems and procedures
- Positively contribute to team meetings and culture
- Work towards personal and team goals and receive recognition for your achievements
Who You Are
- Motivated and enthusiastic about a career in financial services
- Hold a Level 8 degree
- Fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail
- Take an analytical and meticulous approach to your work
- Work well as part of a team
- Computer savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office
To make an application, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the role, you can call me on 01 614 6062 for a confidential chat.