Operations Support Administrator
Role: Operations Support Administrator
Location: Cabinteely, Dublin 18
Are you a recent graduate with strong attention to detail?
Do you have previous admin experience and want to make a career change?
Here at Cpl, we have incredible job opportunities with one of Ireland’s leading banks to kick-start your career in financial services. You can join a dynamic and forward-thinking workforce within a company that sets the industry standards. Once there, you’ll receive extensive on-site training and continuous support to help you invest in your future.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct verification checks on customer documents to ensure files are 100% accurate
- Support the implementation of effective customer-centric processes
- Closely follow set procedures and compliance/control standards
- Proactively develop your knowledge to gain expertise in all internal systems and procedures
- Positively contribute to team meetings and culture
- Work towards personal and team goals and receive recognition for your achievements
Who You Are
- Motivated and enthusiastic about a career in financial services
- Hold a Level 8 degree
- Fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail
- Take an analytical and meticulous approach to your work
- Work well as part of a team
- Computer savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office
To make an application, please send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about the role, you can call me on 01 614 6062 for a confidential chat.