Customer Service Advisor
Title: Customer Service Advisor
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to university students or customer service professionals seeking part-time opportunities in a professional, forward-focused and customer-centric environment.
This role will provide full 360 support to you in your pursuit of professional exams. You will have full on-site training, and on-going support to develop yourself. This is an environment where the customer is the focus and, as a customer service advisor, you will be central to that delivery.
In a developing gig economy, this is an opportunity to step away, stand out from the crowd and develop a solid long-term career!
To be successful you will:
- Be ambitious & motivated to pursue a career within financial services
- Be someone who believes in the importance of the customer and excited by the future of banking and the rapidly changing landscape that lies ahead
- Be proud of your experience, and your ability to communicate and build rapport, with your customers
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
- Hold a Level 8 Degree or a Leaving Cert (with minimum English & Maths)
As a Customer Advisor you will:
- Deliver best-in-class customer care to efficiently resolve inbound customer queries
- Promote the brand’s strategy consistently and effectively to transition customers across to the online and phone banking platforms
- Adhere to leading contact centre standards in every aspect of your performance
- Have a strong and developed knowledge of products, services and digital offering
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and culture
What’s on Offer:
- Full on-site training – consistent after initial training period
- Full support to pursue professional exams (all fees paid by the company)
- Excellent location & on-site facilities
- Competitive entry salary with incremental increases as you pass exams
- Great colleagues & management!
To make an application, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the role, you can call me on 01 614 6062 for a confidential chat.