Customer Service Advisor
We have an immediate need for a motivated individual to join the rapidly growing customer service team of one of Ireland’s leading financial providers. The chosen candidate should take an approach to customer communication which is customer-friendly, direct and results-driven.
To thrive in this role, you will need an entrepreneurial streak. You should be a people person, with excellent judgement and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is an individual with a wide range of experience, including customer service, sales, and administrative tasks.
As the person responsible for guaranteeing a positive customer experience, the successful applicant must be proactive and strategic, capable of managing ongoing tasks and quickly switching priorities as needed within a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Applicants should be familiar with using Microsoft Office.
What You’ll Do
- act as the first point of contact for customer issues and queries around credit cards
- provide a friendly, professional and efficient service
- work consistently to targets based on call quality and call handling times
- employ exceptional attention to detail to monitor accounts and flag any issues
- receive recognition for a job well done
- work consistently towards achieving industry-relevant QFA exams, fully funded by the bank
- kickstart your career in banking in a close team of great colleagues
What We Expect from You
- 2+ years’ customer service experience
- familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent written and verbal English
- level 8 degree (preferred)