QC Microbiology Analyst
Introduction Job Purpose:
Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join the Grange Castle, Dublin 22 Facility. The QC Microbiology analyst position in the Sterility Test group is responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance through established programs for sample processing, laboratory testing, maintenance, training, SOP’s, validation and cleaning within QC Microbiology.
- Sterility testing of drug substance and finished drug product to support commercial release and stability programs
- Laboratory support activities including consumable control and qualification.
- Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Report and document any non-conformances to the Supervisor.
- Preparation of area documentation (e.g. SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
- Ensure training compliance within the assigned work area and QC.
- Adhere to safety systems within the laboratory and on site.
- Prepared to work laboratory shift patterns. Laboratory runs a 24-hour, seven-day week operation. Current shift patterns are: day work, extended seven-day shift, four cycle shift.
- Third Level Qualification in Microbiology or Equivalent
- Previous relevant microbiological experience within a QC GMP laboratory in a Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology company desirable.
- Experience in Sterility Testing using Isolator technology desirable.
- Labware LIMS experience desirable
- Strong organization skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Proven high level of attention to detail
Applications open to European Passport holders or Full Stamp 4 Visa holders
If you are interested in discussing the above in more detail, phone me in confidence on: (Eamonn) 01 614 6069 - email@example.com