This new Tech "Start-Up" gloabl organisaiton are currenlty seeking to recruit for an experienced Office/Ops/Facilities Manager to join their newly created Dublin team.
- Organising and attending meetings.
- Global travel coordination
- Using a variety of software packages such as online filing systems.
- Booking transport and accommodation and arranging appointments for staff members.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of secretarial, clerical and administrative staff.
- Managing office budgets.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Delegating tasks to junior employees.
- Organising induction programmes for new employees.
- Ensuring the office environment and procedures meet health and safety regulation standards.
They are looking for the following:
- Very hands on person – very passionate and lots of energy!
- Involves full facilities management of office
- Also responsible for PR, Marketing and events in Dublin
- Help to build the brand in Dublin
- Manage budget for the site
- Min 4 years in Office/Facilities Management role
Hours Mon-Fri, 9-5:30 (with some flex) Salary €55k-€65k plus bens
To apply for this role please call Richard on 01-6146165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabulous opportunity with lots of scope for further development and growth !