The primary function of this role is to assist new and existing customers with completing the customer journey.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining customer accounts accurately
- Delivering exceptional service through calls and emails
- Processing customer queries in a timely manner
- Building rapport and being highly engaged with customers needs
- Contributing to team and department goals
Your skills are more important than your experience, but you must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer focused role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic attitude with a ‘can do’, solution based approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with technology
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with different business units