French & German Safety Policy Operations Associate
We seek an experienced, goal-oriented, team player to join in Cpl team on a client site in Dublin City Centre and help to keep client's safety and legal process operations organized and on track.
If you're analytical, disciplined, proactive, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, this position is for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on time-sensitive global safety-related escalations. You will provide regular updates to team members across distributed offices and interact regularly with cross-functional stakeholders. You will may also serve on the on-call rotation and work closely with other members of team to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world. Comfort with electronic communications is essential.
- Investigate, document, and follow up on safety-related escalations and correspondence.
- Provide clear, helpful, and complete responses to time-sensitive requests and escalations.
- Maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with team and in-house counsel.
- Deliver quality results within external deadlines and internal SLAs.
- Communicate clear, objective, and patient explanations of team policies and protocols.
- Prioritize and organize escalated requests.
- Participate in emergency on-call rotation.
- Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is strongly preferred, but not required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CONDITIONS
- Experience with high volume request intake and processing / other operational experience.
- Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression.
- Patience, determination, flexibility, and grit.
- Ability to translate feedback into action quickly.
- Strong team player.
- Social Media Savvy.
- Multilingual; complete fluency in English and one of languages; French, German
- Part weekend shifts (Sunday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Saturday).
- Working hours:8 hours a day between 6:00am - 10:00pm
- 6-month contract (Innitially)
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Salary 30K- 33K year
- Free canteen
Contact Yongrang Lee via email@example.com or call me on 353 01 634 2767 for more details of the role.