French Speaking Content Editor
The successful candidates will be responsible for reviewing text-based content and make judgments as to whether a reviewed content is compliant with the client’s policies and procedures. Ensure every piece of content is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner with a consistency score, meeting client expectations.
The company is in North Dublin. It's a great place to start your career at a multinational IT brand. It has the young and vibrant atmosphere. The team is full of diverse culture to enrich your life.
• Understand client policies and guidelines
• Review user reports and apply policies as per client guidelines
• Achieve target efficiency, productivity and quality targets
• Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow and suggest solutions
• Ensure that information security practices and standards are observed
• Fluent French as native level– exceptional reading and writing skills
• Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
• Detail orientation and client focus
• Passionate about the internet
• Familiar with and use of social media products
• Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
You will have
- Relocation Allowance of up to €1,250 to move country for the position
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships, VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few
- Free parking
- On-site canteen
Start Date: 5th June
Location: North Dublin
Previous experience is required.