Community Operations Analyst - Filipino
Hoy, Pinoy ako?
The social media sphere needs Community Operations Analysts to review published online content to prevent harmful and sensitive content from reaching the eyes of millions of users world-wide.
If you are up for the task and responsibility, and if are looking to work in a leading social media company this could be a job for you.
What is the job?
- Reviewing reported content within specified markets and timeframes
- Monitoring user reporting
- Recognising trends and patterns
- Working on multiple projects
What skills and attitudes should I bring?
- Fluency in Tagalog and English
- Cultural understanding of the market (Philippines)
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Passion to deliver brilliant customer-service
What are the benefits?
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Healthcare and Pension Contributions
- Free shuttle bus from various locations around Dublin
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
What are the working hours?
- Fixed-Term Contract: 11-months
- Full time: 40hrs per week
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% increment on wage)
What does this job require?
- Fluency in English and Filipino
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (Irish citizenship OR EU Passport OR Stamp 4)
If you are interested interested below please apply below.