It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Team:
The Corporate Sales Development (CSD) team is made up of sales professionals developing pipeline in Europe for the Workday suite of products. The engagement model is highly qualitative, with interactions at the VP and C-Level, proposing a disruptive and global solution. This role reports into the EMEA head of Corporate Sales Development under world wide Sales Operations.
About the Role:
The Project Manager for the CSD team manages multiple and complex enterprise wide non-technical projects using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. You will coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Effective communication with senior management on decisions that impact multiple programs and partnering with internal customers to develop new insights will allow you to understand long term vision of programs and deliver actionable results. You will also drive process optimization and manage infrastructure backlog of feature, enhancement, and change requests.
We will be looking to you to evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for future products and services, as well as participate in key vendor meetings for opportunity identification.
This role has project management responsibility and no direct reports.
*This is a 9 month maternity cover*
You should have
* 3+ years of experience in an enterprise wide, cross-functional project management capacity.
* A high level understanding of data center infrastructure and infrastructure services.
* The capability of translating complex issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision.
* The ability to identify relationships between programs and determine impact to other programs.
* The ability to mentor and guide other program managers within the team, drive collaboration and influence multiple teams.
* Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills.