Territory Manager - OTC Retail Pharmacy
We are recruiting for a Territory manager with one of Europe’s fastest growing companies and a portfolio of category leading brands, many of them iconic household names. This role will be covering Dublin South/Leinster.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Manage team performance against sales targets , identifies risk and gaps, ensure plans in place, setting and tracking of Monthly targets and KPI’s.
- Set up and utilise planning , tracking and reporting systems covering all sales team KPI’s
- Identify and execute plans for new Business opportunities and profitable organic growth within the area
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Effective and efficient management of a sales team deals with any HR/IR issues as and when they arise
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Relevant Degree/Qualifications
- Results Driven with a collaborative style
- Sales Experience within the OTC retail Pharmacy.
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance to other team members
- Focused individual with ability to drive personal, team and business growth