Head of Paediatric Hospice Service- Dublin
Urgently seeking an experienced nurse manager for a Head of Hospice Care role. This role within a paediatric setting. The successful applicant will have responsibility for the leadership and development of the Hospice clinical services and clinical governance to ensure high quality care and evidence-based clinical practice. The post holder will manage, provide leadership and support to nursing, healthcare assistants and allied health professionals employed in the hospice service.
Equally the successful candidate will lead on quality including service user safety, clinical effectiveness and service user experience.
This role will require you to ensure the service users, their relatives and carers have a positive experience when accessing and receiving care or services within the organisation.
In return the role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity for career growth and development, an opportunity to work in the most rewarding circumstances and the opportunity to make a real difference to someone's life in a meaningful way.
Interested Applicants Must:
- Have a minimum of 5 year’s managerial/leadership experience within a healthcare setting
- Must be on the active paediatric register as maintained by the NMBI. In rare occasions general nurses with extensive paediatric experience may be considered.
- Have a degree in healthcare management or equivalent qualification
- Have experience working in a paediatric care setting. Experience of working in a palliative or community setting in addition, highly desirable
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of complexities of working within a multi-disciplinary team, evidence of innovative thinking and of successful service development, improvement or service redesign
Further details available by contacting me on:
T: +353 21 4626138