Role / Position Overview:
Our client based in Dublin are currently looking to expand a number of Internal Audit teams across multiple business areas including Markets, Regulatory and Finance Divisions. These teams will have coverage for work across the EMEA region working with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, undertaking end to end review work.
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high-quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Prior Accountancy/ Audit exposure within financial services
- Understanding of Derivatives/ Markets Products would be desirable
- Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.