Safety Policy Operations- German
CPL seeks an experienced, goal-oriented, team player to join our Safety Policy team onsite our client site based in Dublin and help keep our safety and legal process operations organized and on track. If you're analytical, disciplined, proactive, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, we'd like to speak to you.
You will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on time-sensitive global safety-related escalations. You will provide regular updates to team members across distributed offices and interact regularly with cross-functional stakeholders, including our in-house counsel. Safety Policy team members may also serve on the on-call rotation and work closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
● Investigate, document, and follow up on safety-related escalations and correspondence.
● Provide clear, helpful, and complete responses to time-sensitive requests and escalations.
● Maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with team and in-house counsel.
● Deliver quality results within external deadlines and internal SLAs.
● Communicate clear, objective, and patient explanations of team policies and protocols.
● Prioritize and organize escalated requests.
● Participate in emergency on-call rotation.
● Complete fluency in English and native-level German
● Experience with high volume request intake and processing or other operational experience.
● Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented.
● Exceptional communication and writing skills.
● Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression.
● Patience, determination, flexibility, and grit.
● Ability to translate feedback into action quickly.
● Strong team player.
● Active and passionate social media user.
● Prior experience at a tech company.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education or experience.
●Working Hours: 40 hours per week between 6am-10pm.
●Contract: 6 months contract (initially)
●Location: Dublin City Centre
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com