Risk & Regulations Consultant
The Risk and Regulatory Consultant will support the delivery of financial services related engagements and contribute to project team success on assignments including;
- dealing with client issues,
- providing updates to the team manager,
- taking responsibility for assigned aspects of project finances.
- Supporting the financial services consulting team in developing propositions in the financial services sector.
- Preparing proposals for new client work.
- Ensuring assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines.
- Managing stakeholder expectations on an ongoing basis, both internally and towards clients.
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to Manager review stage.
- Undertaking market research covering the key market sectors/target clients for the group which may include compilation work on surveys including preparation of the first draft of the resulting report to Manager review stage.
- Supporting business development initiatives.
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects.
- Excellent experience of financial services industry, both local and global banking.
- Min 2nd Class Honours in any primary degree. MBA or further studies desirable
- Recognised project management qualifications.
- 3 years or more experience in a banking, insurance, asset management or Regulatory role in industry; or in consulting role with experience of this industry.
- Experience of working in and / or with large scale organisations, delivering projects in the banking / insurance area.
- Previous experience working in a project and change role in the banking sector.
- Specific experience required across regulatory, compliance, risk, remediation and change projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication and understanding of general business practices.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior staff.
- Comprehensive reporting and presentation skills essential.
Get in contact to discuss this opprtunity further.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: +353(1)947-6213