Project & Portfolio Management Consultant
The PPM Consultant will help establish, drive and deliver consistent high-quality complex portfolios and programmes to achieve sustainable business change for clients.
Candidates need significant experience in the following areas;
- Change Delivery Managed Service – Reduction of delivery risk and maximisation of benefits through active delivery partnering and ownership of portfolios
- Portfolio Management - Effective oversight and control over delivery and optimisation of programmes within a portfolio
- Programme and Project Delivery – Effective programme mobilisation and establishment.
- Programme Assurance and Recovery – Understanding risk profiles and likelihood of success, to support clients in pursuit of successful programme execution
- Excellent experience of financial services industry, both local and global banking
- Proven Project Management experience
- PMO Support and Delivery
- Programme management experience desirable
- Programme and Portfolio Management is essential for senior roles.
- Nationally recognised and relevant third level degree. (Min. 2nd Class Honours)
Get in contact to discuss this opprtunity further.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: +353(1)947-6213