Senior PA/Secretary role in Dublin City Centre North | 12 Month FTC
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Minute taking, compilation and distribution of accurate minutes & records
- Preparation of reports and presentations to a very high standard
- Reviewing and summarising reports and documents; preparing background documents as necessary
- Providing management with status updates on all key projects / initiatives underway and escalation of issues as required
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with extreme attention to detail including: calendar management, email management, maintenance/filing of documents and meeting organisational deadlines.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Administration experience (PA and/or Secretary experience) with 5+ years supporting Senior Management
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in the management of changing priorities, and work load on a day to day basis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Acts with discretion and ensures confidentiality is maintained
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong people management skills and proven ability to manage expectations
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Committed to company values.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €42,000.00 to €45,000.00 /year