English Renewal Sales Representative in IT
We are looking for exceptional talents for driving a high level of resolution and closure of renewal opportunities. In return, you will enjoy working within an international environment and as part of a dynamic and passionate team. Responsibilities will include the development and maintenance of B2B relationships.
The company is a multi-national company partnering with global IT companies. They provide Renewal Sales Solutions for their clients, dealing with their existing customers to make sure they renew their contracts on time and are up to date with the newest technologies. The office is located in Sandyford. You can reach by Luas and Dublin bus.
You will learn to…
- Work within existing customer networks within a dedicated territory
- Effectively maintaining relationships with external customers
- Sell product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies while offering to upselling opportunities when applicable
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Update and manage your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
You will need...
- Minimum 1-year working experience in a customer service or sales
- Resilient to stress
- Amazing communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Perm contracts
- No shift work (9 -17.30 on weekdays)
- Performance bonus in every quarter
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Employee Referral Programme
- Quarterly Incentive Scheme
- Half Yearly Stars Trips
- Site Parties
26,000 Basic + 8,000 Bonus
To apply for this Sales Renewal representative job or to see other Sales Jobs, click the ‘Apply Now’ button or for more information, please contact Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie.