Project Engineer required for leading pharmaceutical company in Galway. This is a junior role for someone to grow and progress within the company.
You willl apply strong fundamental engineering expertise in support of design, commissioning and qualification of pharmaceutical equipment and building utilities within our site. Effective management of projects ensuring compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Management of engineering projects, capital projects, compliance to GMP standards
- Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor designs/specifications
- Develop and execute FAT/SAT and commissioning qualification plans
- Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment alterations and additions.
- Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Achievement of KPI’s as outlined in Performance and Development Plan
- Lead project assignments and supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
- Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company is desirable
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Demonstrated initiative and self starter
- Experience using any of the following AutoCAD software package is also desirable
Please contact Fiona Keane at 091 507 502 or 086 027 9952 or email if you would like more information