Science Graduate with fluent German
On behalf of our client, a global organisation, we are currently recruiting for a Science Graduate with fluent German to work in a Pharmacovigilance Specialist role.
Review, assess and process Lifecycle Safety data and information, across all service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- Receive, triage, review and process data from various sources on time, within budget and meet quality standards. Perform data entry for tracking and safety database, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descript narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations and ensuring reports are sent to the customer within assigned deadlines. Pre-process material for endpoint committee or core laboratory adjudication. Preparation of material for submission of primary review.
- Assess Lifecycle Safety data for report ability to relevant authorities, track reportable cases and report to regulatory authorities, ethics committees, institutional review boards, investigators, oversight groups per legislation, within timelines and in a format compatible to requirement. Liaise with local Company offices to facilitate expedited reporting.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting Lifecycle Safety data.
- Process Lifecycle Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- Assist operations team with tasks, provide for back-up to the operations team, assist in generation of status reports, providing project metrics, drafting project instructions/guidelines and assist in implementation of new processes.
- Contribute under guidance of senior staff to individual deliverables in the field of Safety Publishing, Risk Management, Safety Surveillance and Medical Information, or other service lines as appropriate.
- Liaise with different functional team members, e.g. project management, clinical, data management; health care professionals e.g. investigators, medical monitors, site coordinators and designees to address project related issues.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- May liaise with client in relation to details on day to day process of cases.
- High School Diploma with extensive relevant experience or Bachelor's Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and advantage. Familiarity with functionality of the Regulatory Database and Endpoint Tracking Database
- Fluency in German essential
- Basic knowledge of applicable global, regional, local clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference of Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, SOPs.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; manage competing priorities and changing demands.
- Sound organization and time management skills.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and maintain high quality standards.
- Demonstrate good IT skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to changing process demands.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Lifecycle Safety service lines.
For more information and to apply for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671