Design Engineer (Composites)
The Role :
- Collaborate with Integrated Product Team on new programs/products to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time and the product developed satisfies all production requirements.
- Design and create 2D and 3D Parametric Models, associated drawings & BoMs to exceed the design specifications for the product
- Design of tooling fixtures and check fixtures to facilitate the manufacture and quality checks on production components
- Maximise DFM/DFA opportunities during the NPI process to meet and exceed overall program deliverables including cost, weight, quality and performance
- Assist with and implement improvements activities in line with the continuous improvement culture within the team
A degree qualification in a related engineering discipline with minimum of two years relevant working experience in a Design Engineering role
Hold a HND/HNC in a relevant discipline with minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a Design Engineering role
A relevant apprenticeship with 5 years working experience in a Design Engineering role
- Two years experience in a Composite Engineering role
- Five years experience in New Product Introduction
- Five years experience using GD&T
- Five years experience using the NX CAD system
- One years experience in the creation and optimisation of design related procedures
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email email@example.com.