Technical Business Analyst with Fluent German
Technical Business Analyst
My client, a global leader in the Reinsurance sector, is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst on a contract basis. Based in South Dublin, this role will support clients across EMEA and Dublin. Global travel is required. The position will provide technical analysis, design, development, software installation and support to customers globally in the implementation of their software solution. Fluent English and German is essential along with excellent client facing skills.
Day Rate: €500 per day
- You will work closely with clients from early phases of the project, gathering requirements, documenting, defining the technical implementation strategy and outlining how solutions fit within the customer’s existing business.
- Communicating these requirements to internal project teams and providing support to the Project Manager on daily basis.
- For internal customers, you will develop customer upgrade paths and focused client solution roadmaps.
- Engaging with clients during the sales process, demonstrating the flexibility, business and technical functionality of the product offering.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent software development experience
- At least five years’ experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Experienced supporting large scale global software deployment projects within the insurance or banking sector.
- Fluency in German and English – both written and verbal.
- Technically competent with full SDLC exposure.
- Strong experience of MS Office including Power Point, Visio and Project
- Experience in Insurance/ Life Insurance or Financial Services industries - Benefit
- Experience as a Solution Architect - Bonus
- Proven experience engaging as a Technical leader in a software or consulting services role in a client facing organisation.
- Customer Serviced focused – maintaining clear communication with clients regarding expertise.
- Professional, confident and reliable with strong client facing and communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills at high level technical requirements, architectural descriptions and interface specifications.
If you are interested in this position please contact Katie on 01-6146147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org