Payroll Manager, Global Co, North Dublin
Our client is a global market leader in their field offering strong career development
Reporting to the Head of Group Payroll, you will be joining a busy payroll team who pay over 4,000 staff throughout Europe, and growing. You will manage a team of 2 experienced payroll professionals, and supervise the processing of both in-house and outsourced payroll. Duties will include:
- Day to Day planning to ensure efficient running of Euro payroll operation.
- Ensure accurate and timely bi-directional flow of data between payroll, related systems and internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring of daily adherence to various payroll and SOX controls.
- Provide hands on support and guidance to the Payroll Administrators and Specialists.
- Preparation of payroll journals and CSO reporting and liaison with accounting team.
- Review of third party payments and all payroll details prior to final sign off.
- Manage the teams performance; ensure direct reports meet their individual deadlines and perform tasks to established standards. Take timely actions to coach, develop, and train direct reports in order to allow them to fulfil their responsibilities and achieve/exceed required competencies.
- Work with key stakeholders throughout the business continually develop and improve procedures, controls and workflows in order to achieve the established objectives and ensure best practice is observed.
- Preparation of payroll reporting and analysis in line with the needs of the business
- Assist with the implementation and testing of a new payroll system and periodic upgrades thereafter
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the needs of the business.
- Several years payroll experience in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Large Irish payroll experience in essential, additional European payroll experience an advantage
- A strong payroll specialist stepping up to the role will be considered
- Strong team player with the ability to mentor and develop staff
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong time management, and can work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Can use initiative and on solo projects;
- Can adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours if required
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Microsoft Excel
Competitive basic plus some very novel benefits
Please call me on 01-5005983 or email the above address