Dutch Graduate for a HR Associate
A multinational online platform company in Dublin is seeking a French HR Support specialist. The employer provides excellent remuneration packages, career opportunities and a fun vibrant culture. You will be responsible for involving the entire process of recruiting talents and talent developments.
Brief Overview of the role
The role offers a significant opportunity for personal and professional development and will most likely speak to those seeking to enter into an HR Administrator role for the first time and who want a long-term career within HR. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, and supported by the amazing multi-national team, you will become a trusted HR Business Specialist in a role that will encompass.
- Responsible for recruiting Talents
- Screening talents for appropriate qualifications
- Coordinate the logistics e.g. scheduling interviews, facility scheduling
- Collaborate with the HR teams to ensure connectivity
You will be…
- Fluent French
- A degree in HR, business administration or other relevant studies
- Enthusiastic about HR
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high-level integrity/trust
- Flexibility, resilience & experience of a matrix environment
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to be part of an international HR team, where you can be specialised HR expert within a company who are keen to develop your skills and experience. This position offers an excellent package including Healthcare, Bonus, parking and career progression with a perm contract.
If the above role meets your requirements, please send your CV to Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie.
Feel free to forward this position to any friends or colleagues who may be interested in finding out more details.