The main purpose of this role is to deliver Cash client solutions to clients across the EMEA region and to implement the full suite of Cash products to our customers and their employees.
What you need:
- Customer management experience,
- Project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- Strong Cash product knowledge.
- Strong team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Other European languages would be an advantage
Your responsibilities include:
- Single point of contact responsible for the coordination and successful delivery of the program
- Establish appropriate governance and solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensures effective transition from project to production ensuring best practises and lessons learned methodology
- Provide product expertise to clients and the Sales teams with a view to developing client solutions including business process re-engineering to enable effective use of products.
- Develop and manage individual project plans for each client including timescales, milestones, communications etc. and initiate actions where projects are stalling. Provide guidance to the client relating to tasks and their roles and responsibilities within the plan
- Work with internal (Operations, Service & Technology) and external parties to deliver the solution within the minimum time frames agreed.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in client focused (B2B) environment.
- Experience of managing complex projects
- Undergraduate degree
- Industry knowledge in the financial sector is an advantage.
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects with various levels of priority all with tight deadlines.