German, Dutch, Nordics Sales Specialist 60K+
Would you like to join in an exciting new team in the fast-growing Big Data field, here it is. Our client is expanding their Dublin offices to become a centre of excellence for sales and marketing software and services to the European market. This is your opportunity to join a small (3,800 people worldwide) but rapidly growing multi-million dollar company that leads data technology in four critical categories: Data Integration & Data Quality, Data Security, Master Data Management (MDM), and Data Analytics.
- You will be responsible for a defined territory or client set and reach or overachieve targets and goals. Working with various sources
- You will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
- Through continuous personal development you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients.
- Social Media will play a big part in how you engage, interact and influence your clients.
- You will need to have personal drive and ambition to make you stand out.
- You will need to build your network of contacts both within company and your client base, making yourself the go to person for your specific field.
- You will need to take personal interest in everything you do, putting your client first, being prepared to take on challenges, solve problems and work with your team to get things done.
- You must have strong communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly.
- You will always be well informed and be able to articulate changing trends in Information Technology, particularly cloud based solutions around, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
Your skill sets
- A can-do attitude, be clear and confident in your phone, written and verbal communications, as well as having no qualms communicating with senior decision makers.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and CRM applications are also a requirement and a good knowledge of the IT Software industry would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English and (German or Dutch or Danish or Swedish or Norwegian OR Finnish) verbal & written skills.
- Past experience within the IT Software industry is a must.
- Past experience in Telemarketing or Inside Sales required, with proven record of achieving/exceeding pipeline generation targets.
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness and interest, then identify the goal that can lead to a successful sale.
- Skill in managing the flow of information between many different people and organisations, both within and outside Informatica, at all levels from the server farm to the C-suite.
- Ability to work remotely with virtual sales and direct marketing teams to manage assignments and set direct marketing priorities.
- The opportunity to have a hand in building a European centre of excellence for software and services sales and marketing.
- Great central Dublin location, great co-workers, and a great Company voted one of Ireland’s best employers.
- Competitive compensation, with bonus.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Tax Saver commuter benefits.
- Bicycle leasing and equipment assistance.
- Medical insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Tuition reimbursement for higher education.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Employee referral bonuses.