Occupational Therapist - Kilkenny
Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare to work in a primary centre setting Kilkenny.
The role will involve working on a primary care team with an over 18 caseload, home visits will be required so a car neccessary.
This role offers an immediate start.
Working as part of a well structured OT team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to adults attending the centre.
You will work in a collaborative role with other multi disciplinary team members
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Post graduate experience in a similar setting is preferable but we will consider recent graduates with a relevant placement
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
For further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lesley in confidence on 01 482 5457
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Occupational Therapy jobs