Our client, a leading retail company have a requirement for a Sales Representative covering the Limerick & Tipperary region to join their growing business on a permanent basis. They are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and driven Sales Representative to focus on maximising sales and securing new business for the company within this territory.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales background with excellent customer service, presentation and negotiation skills and will have a proven history of meeting sales targets. You will be given good autonomy to perform your role while being provided with the necessary training and development opportunities to progress your career further within this growing & exciting business.
The key duties of this role will include:
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory.
- Establishing new accounts and obtaining orders by planning and organising daily work schedule, servicing and merchandising existing accounts.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales goal and customer satisfaction.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Sales background essential.
- Excellent customer service, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-confident, able to work on own initiative.
- Good experience of meeting sales targets.
- Territory management experience.
- Motivation for sales with a real go getter attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Full clean driving licence essential.
For further information, please contact Barry Dolan in our Limerick office on 061 208646 or alternatively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.