Health and Safety Specialist
RINGASKIDDY API SITE
HEALTH AND SAFETY SPECIALIST
An opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Specialist to join the EHS Department in the Ringaskiddy API Plant to support API manufacturing operations.
• Responsible for scheduling and delivering H+S training across the site
• Actively arrange and complete the necessary risk assessments associated with the activities in the API Plant
• Complete the required H+S audits in accordance with give schedules; Conduct other sitewide H+S audits and continuously improve the Site H+S management systems
• To continue the progress of creating a vibrant EHS culture amongst those working in the facility.
• Act as primary H+S contact for given buildings. Lead H+S meetings in the designated areas.
• Assess H+S incidents and lead and support H+S investigations as required throughout the facility.
• Assist with development and implementation of key H+S metrics
Your experience and education:
• Completed a Diploma in an H+S related programme and ideally have 3 to 4 years relevant experience within in the pharmaceutical industry.
• A good understanding of Chemical manufacturing-preferably API Manufacture, including general processing, utility and plant operations.
• Previous experience of compiling and delivering training presentations
• Good knowledge of EHS management systems and a strong technical writing ability
• In addition, the successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• The successful candidate is expected to be able to foster a vibrant EHS culture in the new facility which will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Open to new challenges and tasks as the role develops and in line with changes across the site
Pfizer Behaviours/Core Competencies.
• Acts Decisively, Change Agile, Seizes Accountability, Self-Awareness, Grows Self, Commits to "One Pfizer", Builds Peer relationships
If interested please apply directly using the link or send in your up to date CV to email@example.com