Cpl are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer in the Mid-Ulster area to recruit a manufacturing engineer.
The successful candidate's duties will include
- New Product Introduction within an automated manufacturing process.
- Process Specialist to key pieces of automated welding and Assembly equipment.
- Lead & participate in team based structured problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or other associated disciplines with 1 year's experience
- Candidates with a HND / Level 5 in Engineering with 5 years experience may also be considered.
- Candidate must be able to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and technical drawing packages.
- Experience of Welding, Process development and or Lean manufacturing techniques.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.