Are you an experienced Marketing Executive, ideally with excellent experience from the software or IT sectors, who needs a new challenge? Or are you now looking to take the next step in your career?
Our partner is a dynamic software & services organisation dedicated to supporting their global clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech & medical device sectors. From their Irish & US offices, they offer a range of technology solutions that can be scaled seamlessly & offer fantastic career progression opportunities to their staff.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be a key part of the marketing team focusing on duties such as creating, promoting & enhancing the brand, driving new marketing initiatives & utilising innovative marketing tools & strategies to drive the best possible business outcomes.
In addition to the above, you will also analyse market & competitor trends, support development of the company website & social media strategy, report extensively on commercial/marketing KPI’s & manage networking events & product launches.
Due to significant expansion plans this job offers the successful person a genuine change & opportunity to shape the marketing function of a highly successful company in a much sought after industry sector.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree/qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
• 1-2+ years in a marketing executive/specialist role.
• Experience gained in a the IT, software, med devices/pharma sectors would be an advantage.
• Excellent ability to interact with clients, colleagues & people across all levels.
• Excellent analytical skills & ability to interpret data & market research.
• Self-motivation & passion will be key in this hire.
• Web design & social media experience would be an advantage.
You will be offered a starting salary of approx €35-€40k with a full benefits package & more importantly than that, excellent career growth opportunities.
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie