Director of Nursing, Co Louth
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for a purpose built 69 bedded nursing home on the outskirts of a Co Louth village.
The service provides high quality individualised care enabling residents to enjoy a high quality of life in comfortable surrounds. The service offers long-term residential nursing care, specialised dementia care, convalescence, and respite short stay.
All staff receive specialised Dementia Training in order to provide the highest standard of care to the residents with dementia including Alzheimers.
Interested applicants must:
- Be a registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by NMBI
- Have a minimum of six years post graduate experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in Care of the Older Person within the previous 6 years.
- Have not less than 3 years’ experience in a management capacity in the health and social area.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- Have a post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- Be able to demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development
- Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA requirements
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine on T: +353 21 4626138 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org