Director of Nursing, New Build, Galway
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking an experienced nurse manager for a Director of Nursing role. This new 130 bed purpose-built nursing home is due to open its doors in September 2018.
An experienced Director of Nursing will be required for this exciting opportunity in order to effecively lead and manage the full opening of the home from staffing to resident admissions.
A very competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by NMBI
- Minimum six years post graduate experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in Care of the Older Person within the previous 6 years.
- Have not less than 3 years’ experience in a senior management capacity in elderly care.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine on T: +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to email@example.com.