Director of Nursing, Co Galway
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for their 60 bed nursing home located in the centre of a bustling Galway town.
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by NMBI
- Minimum six years post graduate experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in Care of the Older Person within the previous 6 years.
- Have not less than 3 years’ experience in a management capacity in the health and social area.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine on T: +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to email@example.com.