ED/ICU/HDU nurses-North Dublin Hospital
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in a large acute Dublin city teaching hospital.
Is a large academic teaching hospital in North Dublin, providing emergency and acute care services across 54 medical specialties, including being a Designated Cancer Centre, Regional Treatment Centre for ENT, and Gastroenterology, National Referral Centre for Neurosurgery and Neurology, Renal Transplantation, and Cochlear Implantation.
Current vacancies are on their busy medical/surgical/ICU/HDU/ED units.
- For medical/surgical roles, all applicants must present with a minimum of 1 years recent acute hospital experience.
- All specialist roles require a minimum of 18 months current relevant specialist experience.
- Full registration on the general register of the NMBI or be in the final stages of registering.
- Adaptation is not an option
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Apply today in confidence to Catherine Hoban on +353 21 4626138 or email email@example.com