Instructional Designer - Dublin
On behalf of our client we are accepting applications for the role of Instructional Designer. This is a permanent role based in Dublin. My client is a company that is growing and progressing and this could be your opportunity to be part of that!
As an ID you will create adaptable content that is meaningful, concise and engaging. This includes developing assessments, sample documents, glossaries and any other relevant material required for our products. IDs will support the development of our product from scripting through to client sign-off.
- Create and develop scripts, storyboards, mock-ups and any other relevant documentation required
- Adhere to in-house processes and procedures for the lifecycle of projects by assisting in the planning, developing and delivery of high quality products set to agreed time schedules
- Read technical specifications and translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand content
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams and verbally communicate graphic ideas and information
- Third level degree
- Minimum 3+ years Instructional Design experience in an eLearning environment
- Pharmaceutical industry experience highly desirable
- Fluent English speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of other applications such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Storyline would be advantageous
- Experience as an Instructional Designer in the pharmaceutical industry with authoring software experience and basic graphic design skills
For further detail, contact Linda at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV to email@example.com