IT Manager required by Irish market-leader in Dublin West. As an IT Manager you will be responsible for planning and delivering infrastructure Projects, End-User Support and Vendor Management. You will also help to develop a digital strategy for the company and should have some experience in this area. Identifying systems and process improvements is also a core function of the role as is the utilisation of a Dynamics CRM system. This is a standalone role which requires candidates to take ownership of the company infrastructure and IT processes.
Why would I be interested?
- Permanent role with market-leader
- Salary up to €70,000
- Benefits package including pension and bonus
What will I do?
- Provide escalated IT Support to circa 100 users
- Plan and implement infrastructure projects
- Vendor management of 3rd party suppliers
- Help develop and implement a digital strategy for the company
- Investigate and resolve end-user support issues
- Investigate and resolve system support issues in all properties including head office
- Administrating and configuring policies on all IT systems
- Patch management deploying Microsoft critical and security patches.
- Detailing and placing requests for system changes (e.g. Firewall Rules)
- Ensuring scheduled system backups are completed and correct DRP procedures are being adhered to.
- Complete daily, monthly, yearly checklists to ensure all systems are functioning. Carry out any preventative maintenance or housekeeping on various systems.
- To maintain consistency of Microsoft Active Directory Environment
- Enforce security policy and software distribution by means of Active Directory Group Policy.
What do I need?
- At least 5 years' experience as an IT or Service Delivery Manager;
- A proven track record in IT project delivery;
- Excellent Windows Server knowledge
- Virtualisation (VMware and / or Hyper-V)
- Vendor Management experience
- Experience in MS Dynamics or a similar CRM system
For more info contact Wes in CPL on 016146065 or Apply Today.