Transport Project Manager
The main responsibilities of this role are to ensure an smooth operation across all logistic/transport activities, securing transport budgets and standardizing contracts with transport service providers.
- Work with transport director, supply chain functions and regional leaders to secure, validate & review data required to determine the Global Logistics budget for 2018.
- Prepare analysis and ongoing reporting for all transport costs
- Develop framework to manage all Freight forwarder contracts, including standardisation of contracts
- Assist with managing the centralisation and integration of businesses into the Global Logistics transport network
- Guarantee that the processes of physical distribution are in place to ensure product availability according to market requirements and GDP guidelines.
- Manage and supervise the activities of the transportation service providers to ensure an optimised service within agreed service levels and costs.
- Manage all CAPA related queries through freight forwarders to provide a suitable solution.
- Develop and report on a freight forwarder Scorecard to monitor vendor performance.
- Leverage Temperature Route Risk Assessment tool to govern and report back on any deviations.
- Qualification in Supply Chain preferred however working experience will be considered.
- Experienced in Air, Sea and Road freight is essential
- Project management qualification, e.g. PMP certified is desired.
- Strong experience managing external relationships with vendors in a highly outsourced model
- 10 + years’ experience in transport planning, warehousing operations and order processing
- Deep understanding of GDP guidelines and ability to translate these requirements in a practical/workable manner
- SAP experience
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 6146182 or email@example.com 6146092