French Operation Specialist
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Billing/Invoicing & credit note management as required. Review of contract information for billing
- Triage contract requests between field & processing team
- Validate complex or Global new contracts, renewals, extensions & add on orders before to ensure all contracts are processed in line with program rules and service levels
- Manage monthly billing cycles to ensure all relevant contracts are billed timely. Ensure all credits & rebills are processed correctly & on time
- Escalation point for the Field on any issues or queries
- Continuously manage and follow-up on all processing issues by taking pro-active measures to solve each issue individually as well as analysing root causes to remove the issues altogether
- Partner with processing team & keep them aware of any complex or non-standard customer or subsidiary requests
- Continuously work on improvements in existing internal processes to ensure that each one is as efficient and as automated as possible
You will have:
- Native level of French and fluency in English
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in finance or business-related preferably
- 2+ years Program Management or related/relevant experience, professional services experience an advantage
- Experience working in financial month end closes
- Demonstrated record of success delivering results in a global MNC environment.
* Please note that this job requires that candidates have permission to work full time during period of employment.
If this is something you would like to discuss further, please get in touch ASAP. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and my direct line is +353 (0) 16146068
Looking forward to talking to you!